Hello and Welcome from the WHMS Admissions Office!
While the best way to experience Woodland Hill and the Montessori Method is in person, during these unprecedented times we are committed to continuing to work with families as they look towards the fall and enrolling at WHMS. In order to protect the health and safety of all faculty, staff, and the prospective families we work with, we have moved our admissions and application process online. We look forward to meeting you for your very own VIRTUAL VISIT!
Here are some of the ways we can connect for now:
- Request more information: By completing our online inquiry form
- Phone: Call 518-283-5400 x 12 to reach Kris Gernert-Dott, Director of Admissions.
We're eager to introduce you to Woodland Hill and we look forward to hearing from you!
Website and Videos: While there is nothing quite like visiting Woodland Hill in person during a school day when you can see our beautiful classroom filled with eager, joyful learners, click on the links below to see our offerings across the levels of our school.
Virtual Tour - You can 'visit' Woodland Hill without leaving the comfort of your home or office with our brand-new virtual tour. Check it out here.
- Montessori Stands Tall - thanks to our friends at the Princeton Montessori School for this new video.
- Woodland Hill Montessori School - An Education for Life
- Woodland Hill Montessori School Overview
- Toddler (ages 18 months - 3 years) Plant watering
- Toddler (ages 18 months - 3 years) Geography lesson
- Toddler (ages 18 months - 3 years) Animal alphabet lesson
- Primary (ages 3-6) Classroom (Nancy)
- Lower El (ages 6-9) Classroom (Sandy)
- Lower El (ages 6-9) Classroom (Kristi)
- Upper El (ages 9-12) Classroom (Cindy)
- Upper El (ages 9-12) Classroom (Andrew)
- Middle School Community Meeting
- Middle School Class (7th and 8th grade)
- Spanish class
- Back lobby
- Front of the school
- Primary Playground
Tour sample sites for our current Google Classrooms: