Woodland Hill Montessori School offers an enriching, educational, fun, and social school care program for students in Primary-Middle School. We offer enrichment activities that contribute to a well-rounded educational experience for students, while following some basic Montessori principles.
The school care program offers two different programs; before- and after-school care as well as Enrichment care. Before and After Care is offered on a daily basis while Enrichment care is offered on select days when school is not in session.
Before Care: 7:30 – 8:20 a.m.
After Care: 2:50 – 6 p.m.
Enrichment: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Cost for 2020-2021
- Five days per week (7:30 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 6 p.m.): $3,278
- Four days per week (7:30 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 6 p.m.): $3,102
- Three days per week (7:30 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 6 p.m.): $2,789
- Five days per week (7:30 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 4 p.m.): $2,382
- Morning Care only (7:30 – 8:20 a.m.): $957
- Daily drop in fee – Morning Care (7:30 – 8:20 a.m.) $15
- Daily drop in fee – After Care (2:50 – 6 p.m.) $25
- Daily Enrichment Care (7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.) $60 ($50 with early registration). The cost for students that did not pre-register is $70.
*Please note there is no discount for not participating in early morning care.
The following is a brief outline of the day. Specific activities and programs vary.
- 3:00 p.m. Students enter the program and attendance is taken. With the exception of the Primary program the first half hour is used for quiet time. During this time homework, reading, and quiet games are encouraged.
- 3:15 p.m. Afternoon snack time.
- 3:30 p.m. Children go outside weather permitting. If we are not able to go outside we encourage physical activity within the building.
- 4:00 p.m. Children create art projects, play games, make crafts, and become involved with the activities of the after care classroom.
- 5:00 p.m. All children are brought to the gym for some gross motor time.
- 5:45 p.m. All remaining children are brought to the lobby for parent pick up.