Woodland Hill Montessori School offers an enriching, educational, fun, and social school care program for students in Primary-Middle School. We offer enrichment activities that contribute to a well-rounded educational experience for students while following some basic Montessori principles.
The school care program offers two different programs; before- and after-school care as well as Enrichment care. Before and After Care is offered on a daily basis while Enrichment care is offered on select days when school is not in session.
Before Care: 7:45 – 8:20 a.m.
After Care: 2:50 – 6:00 p.m.
Enrichment: 7:45 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Cost for 2021-2022
- Five days per week (7:45 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 6:00 p.m.): $3,278
- Four days per week (7:45 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 6:00 p.m.): $3,102
- Three days per week (7:45 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 6:00 p.m.): $2,789
- Five days per week (7:45 – 8:20 a.m.* and 2:50 – 4 p.m.): $2,382
Morning Care only (7:45 – 8:20 a.m.): $957
- Daily drop-in fee – Morning Care (7:45 – 8:20 a.m.) $15
- Daily drop-in fee – After Care (2:50 – 5:30 p.m.) $25
- Daily Enrichment Care (7:45 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) $60, if registered before deadline, and $70 afterwards
*Please note there is no discount for not participating in early morning care.
The following is a brief outline of the day. Specific activities and programs vary.
- 3:00 p.m. Students enter the program and attendance is taken. With the exception of the Primary program, the first half-hour is used for quiet time. During this time homework, reading, and quiet games are encouraged.
- 3:15 p.m. Afternoon snack time.
- 3:30 p.m. Children go outside weather permitting. If we are not able to go outside we encourage physical activity within the building.
- 4:00 p.m. Children create art projects, play games, make crafts, and become involved with the activities of the after-care classroom.
- 6:00 p.m. End time