There are many ways you can help support the mission of Woodland Hill Montessori School. One option is a donation to the WHMS Fund. Because tuition covers only part of the cost of running the school, we must rely on the generosity of the community to help sustain our rich learning environment. WHMS Fund donations make a difference and benefit every WHMS student. Every gift in every amount helps to ensure the legacy of our school.
The WHMS Fund provides essential unrestricted funds in support of the school’s general operations, and this year, will assist in purchases of materials, furniture and items for the new classrooms, library and maker’s workshop.
In past years, the Fund provided funding for:
- Special Events, including Opera Saratoga and the Bio Bus
- Staff Development, which this year meant sending every teacher to the American Montessori Society conference in Washington, D.C.
- Chromebooks and carts for elementary and middle school students
- Hand-held microphones for our school plays
- Playground equipment
- Speakers and Assemblies
- Smart Boards
- Computer Lab
- Primary field trips
- Writer- and Artist-in-Residence programs
- Books and software for the library